Wednesday, October 17, 2012

High Tea at the Mary C.

I had been wanting to try "High Tea at the Mary C." for a long time, and finally got a chance about two weeks ago. (Also did a review for the newspaper. Great chance for combining work with fun). The  Mary C. O'Keefe Cultural Centerhas a weekly tea time where you get your choice of tea  and finger foods- the "perfect blend of sweet and savory," as the hostesses said. I am wearing my latest Hell Bunny dress from Modcloth.com, which they called "blueberry pie."

Dress: Hell Bunny "Vanda"
Purse: Casper
Shoes: Via Neroli


I stopped by Sally Beauty Supply and got a new ceramic spiral curling iron and love wearing my hair curly a few times a week. 

The serving trays, teapots, and saucers are beautiful!
Beautiful murals in the lobby.
Mary C. hostesses gave amazing service!

Someone trying a vanilla bean scone -- delicious!

The best thing about living in the South is mild winters. It's October and I can still wear a summer dress! It will kill me when I have to put these away for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment