Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dibs on the Dots

Here I am again exploring vintage separates! They are a nice switch-up from the dresses and very easy to put together.
I can't stay away from polka dots, as I've mentioned lots of times. I have polka dot outfits in just about every color.

Shirt: Bettie Page
Skirt: Queen of Holloway 
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: Pinup Couture
Purse: Hobby Lobby
Pin: Vintage inherited from my grandmother


I purchased this skirt from Queen of Holloway, a reproduction vintage brand from the UK and manufactured in China. Though their prices are cheaper than other well-known pinup brands, I must say the quality of the product does not match the price.

Here is the skirt as advertised on the website. See how full and billowy the fabric appears to be in the picture? Not so in reality. I know, internet false advertising is nothing new, but I never had that problem with brands like Hell Bunny, Pinup Couture, or Trashy Diva.

Nevertheless, it is a cute skirt and I will continue to wear it.



I hardly take pictures with my glasses on. This is my studious professor face.

My new obsession? Vintage pins!


No comments:

Post a Comment