Saturday, June 15, 2013

Doe, a Deer

In my quest for the prefect retro style, I have always bought dresses. But recently I have been inspired to explore the world of separates. My inspiration? Amy Adams' wardrobe in the latest Muppet Movie, I'm not ashamed to say!

I love the feminine print blouse and colorful, flared A-line skirt. When I saw similar skirts come available at Modcloth.com, I ordered them in blue and orange.

A-O Sway from Modcloth
  I've always been a fan of Bettie Page Clothing, but recently have found that they make beautiful separates as well. My favorite is the 1940's "Bambi" blouse.


Blouse: Bettie Page
Skirt: Sunny Girl Ltd via Modcloth
 Shoes: Victoria Spenser
Purse: Kasper




  


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love that print! Thank you for the lovely comment over at my blog <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete