Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Croissant d' or Patisserie, New Orleans

 Croissant d' or on Ursuline

We spent Sunday in New Orleans, LA, picking up my artwork, shopping, and visiting our favorite pastry shop, Croissant d' or on Ursuline. (Their almond croissants and chocolate cappuccino are a must for any visitors to the Big Easy).
It was a hot summer day, and the perfect day to wear my new dress.

Dress: Hell Bunny "Penny"
Shoes: Guess
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Hell Bunny really makes quality clothing. I love the thick, full skirt and the rickrack detailing on the collar, bow and bodice. 


Mike and I had chocolate cappuccino, fragipan, fruit tart, and croissants. Truly the breakfast of champions.
I'll take one of each!

One of my favorite courtyard cafes.
Photography by Mike Mucha.

No comments:

Post a Comment