Saturday, August 11, 2012

Little Black Dress, How Do I Love Thee?

The Saga of the Little Black Dress

We were meant for each other. 
It was the moment every woman dreams about. No not a dream job or a fairytale wedding. Ladies and gentlemen, I have found and now possess the perfect little black dress. It is the LBD I have been waiting my entire life for. And the best part is, I got it for 65% off.

In the spring, while checking out the website "Stop Staring," a pinup brand with celebrity followers like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, I fell in love with their latest LBD. It was way too expensive, but low and behold, I came across it for sale last week on Ebay by a store going out of business. The best part is, I managed to talk the seller down an additional $10. Yes, I am an LBD lawyer! Two days later, it came in the mail and I beheld the wonder of the LBD.
"Please let it fit, please let it fit!," I prayed. I am happy to say it fit like it was tailor-made for me.

Without further ado, behold my new dress!

Dress: Stop Staring "Crush"
Shoes: Delicious
Purse: Kasper 
I'm loving Mike's derby hat that we bought in New Orleans from Shushan's. Mike has started a "bow tie Thursday" at work, and this is his first bow tie since our wedding.
Comic print heels.

I love the bodice shape and sweetheart neckline.

Love this guy!

It's important to add a pop of color to a LBD with bright accessories. 


Pictures taken at the Gulfport Galleria's 5th Anniversary party.

No comments:

Post a Comment