Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Off the Tracks Fine Art Gallery Exhibit

Featured Artist Exhibit

This month I am the featured artist at Off the Tracks Fine Art Gallery! For the opening reception, I chose this floral frock since my show's theme was "Return to the Garden." I promised my husband if he was a good boy during the exhibit, I'd take him out for ice cream afterwards. We stopped off at the "Over the Top" ice cream shop, a retro-inspired place playing 1950s tunes.


Dress: Pinup Couture's Evelyn in Yellow and Black Vintage Floral
Shoes: Chinese Laundry's Carrie 

This dress came with an adorable bolero jacket.

Fellow artist Flora stopped by the exhibit. (See my art in the background?!) Check out Flora's adorable shoes!

"Over the Top Ice Cream Shop," a vintage soda fountain.
Did Chinese Laundry name these shoes "Carrie" after Sex and the City's Carrie Bradshaw?

Mike tugged my sleeve a few times during the show, saying, "Ice cream, ice cream!" Here is his long awaited deluxe Mississippi Mud Sundae.
(He is wearing a Steady Clothing retro bowling shirt). 

Photography by Mike Mucha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment