Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Palm Wednesday Dress

After the Rain

When I left the house today, I didn't believe the weather forecast of impending rain! (But don't worry- no shoes were harmed as a result).
 Just in case, I put a pair of flip flops in my purse so my shoes wouldn't get ruined in bad weather (you've got to make contingency plans for your shoes!) While having lunch at Chili's, a torrential downpour came over us and we were forced to wait it out and keep ordering tea. (I'm a tea addict- especially mint tea, but I digress).
As it let up, I changed shoes and made a mad dash to my car in ankle-deep puddles. As a result, my hair was disheveled, but luckily Belk was having an end of the summer clearance on hats, hence the one in this photo shoot! Nothing like a cute hat to hide a bad hair day.


Dress: D.B.Y.
Hat: Saddlebred
Shoes:Moschino
Purse: Magid
Bracelets: NY & Company


I call this a Jason Mraz hat.

 
Guest appearance by my awesome cat Luna!

Shoes that were spared from the rain!


 
Thanks to photographer Rhonda Herring.

No comments:

Post a Comment