Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ladies Who Do Lunch

 Mary Mahoney's

Today mom and I decided to have lunch at Mary Mahoney's in Biloxi, which all locals know is a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. I'm always very picky about where I go out to eat because I'm all about "ambiance" (say it with an accent. It's fun!)  I love eating at beautiful places with cute dishes and waiters in black bow ties. Mary Mahoney's definitely meets all my requirements.
For any out-of-towners reading this, if you only visit one place while visiting the Gulf Coast, come to Mary Mahoney's. It is the quintessential Southern experience and the food is delicious. We had my wedding rehearsal dinner here. I recommend the Lobster Georgio and the house specialty, bread pudding. 

 Dress: Bettie Page
Shoes: Unlisted
Purse and belt: Stein Mart


Out on the patio. Beautiful scenery before you even enter the restaurant.
A little bee friend who visited us on the patio.

I ADORE these shoes! As you know, I'm addicted to polka dots.
Gorgeous glassed-in porch dining room.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment